When this site was a blog I never wrote anything on it, so now it's just somewhere I'm going to play with fun technology. To that end, in order to render its less-than-ten views, this website so far uses:
- Isomorphic React/React-Router
- In particular a really excellent plugin called static-site-generator which allows me to serve this site statically, statelessly, and free from Github Pages.
- CSS Modules, PreCSS, PostCSS
- Automatic loading, reading, parsing, and inserting of Markdown files as posts
- Flow, Eslint, Stylelint, Jest, Istanbul, Codacy for code quality
- Build pipeline via hosted Travis CI
- Exciting CDN, TLS, DNSSEC, and Caching things from Cloudflare
- Offline/Progressive Web App technology (a Service worker and an App Manifest)
The source is here if you want to check it out.